Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am about to graduate, what areas of Web & Graphic Design are best?

I am interested in finding a nice job in Web/Graphic Design, does anyone have any recommendations for where to start? Any programs I should start self-teaching myself? Places to stay ahead of the game...

I am about to graduate, what areas of Web %26amp; Graphic Design are best?
my advice would be to familiarise yourself with flash and adobe illustrator.
Reply:I hope you mean you're graduating high school... cause if you're graduating college with a degree in Graphic Design you should already know the answer to your question.





Basically, learn all of Adobe Creative Suite 3, HTML and CSS.





Chances are you won't be able to land a graphic design job right off, so freelancing is a good place to start. Below are a couple good websites to find freelance work, and the last site is a good resource for quite a few areas of graphic design.


No comments:

Post a Comment