Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is a good g4 ibook to get for web design?

I'm thinking of getting my gf a new laptop. Her laptop is about to die and I was thinking of getting an old g4 ibook! Now which one would you recommend for webdesign? I'm thinking the 1'33ghz. I would get her a macbook, but I don't have macbook money!

What is a good g4 ibook to get for web design?
MAC IS NO GOOD FOR ANY CODE AT ALL


sorry to say it but if your gonna design or code anything go with Windows. Its simple enough to start using unlike Linux and is 10 times easier to code on
Reply:Download Textwrangler, the free version of BBEdit. Then read this article about color and setting gamma on a mac:


http://blogs.smugmug.com/don/2...





I've been designing and developing web sites and flash sites since the 1980s. You can do it on a macs, no worries. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment