Sunday, August 2, 2009

I just graduated College? I want to pursue Graphic/Web Design, where do I start???

I have learned most of the softwares that I think are needed to develop websites and graphics. What I want to know is should I try and start my own contract work or should I start looking for companies? I live in a small town, so there are no opportunities here. If I did work for a design company, it would involve moving.

I just graduated College? I want to pursue Graphic/Web Design, where do I start???
go to www.CareerBuilder.com, you can find specific openings of jobs all across the US. Sometimes it even lists the starting salary.





You are in for an exciting part of your life!
Reply:If you have no experience in the field, I would suggest you try to work for a firm at first. Once you get a feel for the field and the type of work, and how to get work, then you may be able to pursue an entrepreneurial route.

flower bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment