Friday, July 31, 2009

Do you have any ideas for a simple, affordable way to advertise my web design company?

I have bery little money to spend on advertising, and I can't think of any effective way to do it. Obviously I could register it with search engines, but that costs some amount of money a month. The only idea I have so far is flyers, but I doubt that will have an luck in getting clients. Other than that I can go around to small businesses and give them a page of information and pray that they might be interested....I don't know I am kind of desperate for ideas/help......

Do you have any ideas for a simple, affordable way to advertise my web design company?
First, anytime you want to advertise anything always check your spelling, "bery little money" haha. Seriously, do you have your own website? If not why not? They are very affordable now and are fantastic for promoting almost anything. Price for service under $50.00 start up and maintenance for about $12.00 per month. Check out Yahoo Small Business. Also if you are serious about web design try getting yourself listed in local trade magazines or a small newspaper ad in the want ads section. The best is always an actual site though. In your heading area be certain to leave your contact information complete, some search engines say to limit it to 75 characters but it is not so major an issue you cant "advertise" there. Also you mentioned cost for search engines, most engines do have free submission areas as well. They are not guranteed inclusions but if you have a very well structured site you almost always get inclusion it just takes a few months. But if nothing else you get listed in their directories, which is always a start. Hope this helps.





Norman, Web-Designs by Norman


Web/Master / Site owner


No comments:

Post a Comment