Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I learn more about graphic & web design?

I have invested in quite a few softwares (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc) and while I am teaching myself, I would like to take a few classes to improve my skills. I have a full time job, and already have a college degree. I don't want to start a program at a school, but I would like to learn more on graphic design and how to best use these applications.

How can I learn more about graphic %26amp; web design?
You may contact a homework helper live at website like


http://homework.mcptutorials.info/
Reply:My best advice is that if you learn by doing, which most graphics people are, just go online and type in graphics tutorials in google and you can learn all you need to know from the web. Wish I hadnt spent $56,000 on school just to use google.


No comments:

Post a Comment