Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the best way to advertise a web design agency?

I have been in business for more than 10 years now and I need to grow my customer portfolio. I was thinking to do some magazine advertisement in specific nitches like aviation, medicine and construction. Business opportunity magazines might be another good shot. Does anybody have a similar experience, and where do you think I should advertise? How about online...yes but where? Any statistics or case study? Thanx a lot!

What is the best way to advertise a web design agency?
ummmm...on the web!
Reply:I am concern that a web design agency doesn't know what vehicle to use to advertise. I would want a web design agency to know how to create eye catching displays and how to put me out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment