Thursday, July 30, 2009

Software for graphic and web design and digital photography?

I am looking into classes for graphic design, web design and digital photography. I am looking at classes at ed2go.com, but the classes are taught by the software, and I don't know which software class to start with. Can anybody give me recommendations of where to start?????





Please and thank you!

Software for graphic and web design and digital photography?
Dreamweaver is awesome for web design. Photoshop is a good choice for graphic design/photography.
Reply:I would download a free trial of the adobe creative suite - the programs included are the industry standards. Here is the link for the products: http://www.adobe.com/products/#creatives...





As a student you can also buy the educational version of the creative suite at discounted prices.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment