Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is the best area to break into the IT field? web design? programming? networking?

I am in my last year at UOP On line and I live in Springfield IL. and there is only really one major IT business in town, LRS, it is one of the biggest in the world. I inquired there and they say they want atleast 5 years expierence. I have done a little big of everything with computers, MS Office pro certificate, I know basic java programming, cisco net working, web design. I work now as an assistant manager for a hotel, but I dont see how that will link me to the IT field? I dont want to wait until after I graduate. I am also thinking about how to start my on computer business. Any thoughts and Ideas would be appreciated.

What is the best area to break into the IT field? web design? programming? networking?
Are You Looking for free web site design , web design company custom website design, web design an development?


Look no further contact a freelance programmer


at websites like


http://getafreelnacer.com/
Reply:Web Design seems to always been a constant thing, but it depends on your area too, maybe your area could be lacking a decent network engineer or programmer. It might be best to ask around your city first. Web design would be easier thou, cos you can do work in other cities etc.





HTH


No comments:

Post a Comment