Friday, July 31, 2009

Should I study graphic design or web publishing?

I want to go back to school to study Digital Communications but I am not sure if I should specialize in graphic design or web publishing. They both sound like good choices. Could anyone give me some pros and cons on this? Thank you!

Should I study graphic design or web publishing?
web or content publishing is a lot easier than graphic designing . yes both needs practice and quality into it ... when you are pro on both what you really need is to promote yourself online ..





thats the biggest problem pro on designing are facing .. you need a marketing arm for that ...
Reply:I do anime graphic designing. Go check out my site. http://cat-heros.neocrisis.com


Graphic making is hard to do when you first start but, after you finished with the product, you'll feel very good about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment