Thursday, July 30, 2009

What do I need to open my own business for web-design and multimedia applications?

I am a student of printing technology and media. I can design websites and multimedia applications. Like cd-roms...

What do I need to open my own business for web-design and multimedia applications?
Go to http://www.score.org/ to find the nearest SCORE chapter. Contact them to arrange for a free one on one meeting with a SCORE counselor.





SCORE is a nonprofit organization. They provide a public service by offering small business advice and training. .





SCORE's 10,500 volunteers have more than 600 business skills. Volunteers share their wisdom and lessons learned in business. The volunteers are working/retired business owners, executives and corporate leaders.
Reply:A computer


No comments:

Post a Comment