Friday, July 31, 2009

How can i motivate myself to finish putting together my web design portfolio so I can quit my frustrating job?

I would rather clean my house (toilets included) than to sit down and finish this thing, which I've been working on for months. Currently, I have a full time job at a grocery store doing a lot of physical work such as lifting so by the time I get home from work I have no energy to do much of anything. Any advice?

How can i motivate myself to finish putting together my web design portfolio so I can quit my frustrating job?
Is your portfolio a dream?


Dreams become reality only when they are put into action.


Maybe you could work on the dream before you go into work so you are not as tired as when you get home. You may think clearer without being tired.
Reply:I guess you want to work at the grocery store forever. That is why you are looking for excuses not to finish the portfolio. If you do want to get out, take a few days off of work as vacation. Tell them you haven't been feeling well and you need some rest. Take as long as you can and finish the portfolio. Unless, like I said, you want to stay at the grocery store forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment