Friday, May 21, 2010

Do I have to have a business plan to start a web design business ?

For example can I have a business by email.





My clients can them make money orders to me.





Is this legal and do other ppl do it ?

Do I have to have a business plan to start a web design business ?
No you do not need a business plan to start any business. It is a good idea to have a business plan so that you can have a guide to follow or a road map for your success. It also helps to have one when you are going for government contracts or applying for unsecured business lines of credit.





Yes, you can start a business by email. You can pay for warm leads for people who desire to have a website. Or you can advertise yourself using stake signs, car magnets, business cards and flyer's. If I were you I would target small businesses that don't have a website. Most people don't have a clue how cheap it is. They can barely use email. I personally have billed some of my clients via email using Pay Pal. It is extremely fast and convenient.





YES it is perfectly legal. I don't do anything that will send me to jail. I have little kids.

wild flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment