Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I integrate a blog onto my website, actually into my web design so it looks part of the site?

I am trying to integrate a blog onto my website. I need something that is easy to put into my code (I am not very html technical) and I want something that is easy to manage and easy to update reguarly with new blog entries. I want every blog entry to have a new title and to be on a new page. I welcome any help! Thanks

How do I integrate a blog onto my website, actually into my web design so it looks part of the site?
try wordpress .. its easy to use just put it in a new folder
Reply:You better get Blogger.


You be able to do all you need.


You can change template and look from there html editor.


If you need some help and assistance, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment