Monday, May 24, 2010

I want do double major in business, web design, or web developing?

I'm probably going to double major I'm just not sure which two out of the three to major in. I'm pretty sure I want business to be one of my majors I'm just not sure about the second. I've done research on both and they pay about the same, I'm just not sure. Any recommendations?

I want do double major in business, web design, or web developing?
I suggest you take a few classes to explore what you enjoy before you choose your major/minor. Many people change their mind a few times before making this important decision. A double major takes a lot more time, energy, and money; all of which could be invested in your graduate work!





Career counselors are available at Career Services to aid you in your decision. S/he is very helpful and acts to guide you by providing information. Their services are free!





Best wishes.
Reply:I suggest you should not go to college and maybe find a nice community college and get a really cool job at this place called Macdonald's. Then you could get a nice discount for your girlfriend...if you actually have one and I am sure she'd be really happy. She'd probably be more happy if you wouldn't give her stupid suggestions as well. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment