Friday, May 21, 2010

I have a degree in Sociology, but I want to get into Grapic/Web design. How should I go about it?

Do I have to get another bachelor's degree or can I get some kind of certification instead?


Thanks!!

I have a degree in Sociology, but I want to get into Grapic/Web design. How should I go about it?
Ask your advisor about it, you may only have to take additional classes ( which may be a lot) because sociology and graphic design are not related subjects , if at all, but your academic advisor will lead you in the right direction. May I ask why you've decided to want to change? Because If your looking into graphic design as a profession, many times depending on the company your wanting to work for, may only require you to have taken certain classes or may actually have OTJ training... Your advisor may tell you to go to a Jr. college and take classes there, it will most likely be easier and CHEAPER :) Good luck!

song meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment