Friday, May 21, 2010

I need a web design partner to build a website in Atlanta?

I have an idea to put a website on the internet, but I don't know how to build one that I want. If anyone live near south ATL and want to be a next internet giant, let me know and we can build a dream together.

I need a web design partner to build a website in Atlanta?
Let me know ,or give me some idea of what you want to do as far as a web site is concerned and I probably can help you out. In the meantime you can check out the service at makemoneyconcepts.com/websitewizard





To be honest with you, it's best that you be able to do as much yourself as possible instead of relying on someone else who could easily give you the shaft because they have complete control over every aspect of your site... including money that it makes.





With the service I suggested, you don't have to know any coding or how to FTP, or any of that. I chose the deluxe version myself so that I can have a full ecommerce store loaded with products, and can even have others sell products for me as affiliates.





Hope this helps in some way. You're free to contact me for further assistance if needed.
Reply:I’m using a great online company called Sitesell. This is the very first time I have ever built a website, so I needed a company who could take me by the hand, step by step!





I have nothing but praise for them! They make EVERYTHING so easy! They supply all of the online training, simple (yet incredibly sophisticated tools) and excellent support.





There is small annual hosting fee to pay but that includes all of the above plus your domain registration. They even supply the templates for designing your site! And don't worry about html coding or other techy stuff as that's all taken care of for you!





My site is only 18 months old. but It’s already very highly ranked by the major search engines and is attracting more than 30,000 visitors a month…..and rising! Plus it generates an income which not only well exceeds the costs, but actually shows a very healthy profit!





You can get more details from my information page at:


http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/b...





Best wishes


1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you author! all the best!
    I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful.This is a great way to get comments approved and solicit interaction.-web page design atlanta

    ReplyDelete