Monday, May 24, 2010

People working in web design firms please tell me a bit about your company - number of people working etc?

if any of you work in web designing, can you please tell me a bit about your company - number of people working and any other details possible. it will help me as i am looking for a job in web designing and want to know which are the good firms in this field. is there any website / recruitment agency etc who can provide me with such details. this information is very important to me - so requesting your help

People working in web design firms please tell me a bit about your company - number of people working etc?
Where are you based, and what are your skills?





We have a requirement for part-time contracting/freelance designers/developers with experience in Joomla, PHP, MySQL, SEO and/or Photoshop, in London.





We are a small agency, with an army of freelance programmers around the world to assist with certain projects in which their skills lie. I think you will find that most forward-thinking companies operate like this, especially in this time of economic uncertainty.


No comments:

Post a Comment