Friday, May 21, 2010

How easy is it to use an online web design progrm (Website Tonight) and copy and paste the html to another url

I'm thinking of paying for a service such as iRun or Website Tonight for one of my domains, then using it to design other sites for some of my other domains as well. I'm basically planning on designing the sites, than copy and pasting the source code for my other domain. id host all my files off of just one main domains. I just want to make sure they don't have some kind of block on the source code when you use these services.

How easy is it to use an online web design progrm (Website Tonight) and copy and paste the html to another url
Instead of paying for online design services which create very sloppy code you would be better off getting your own wysiwyg html editors and using ftp to upload the files to your domain.





Even if you do copy and paste the html to your own domain, you will find that the "support" files for any java scripts, images, forms...etc are still on the online design site's servers.


No comments:

Post a Comment